Women's Health Update 2022
March 1 + 2
Women’s Health Update is a leading event for clinical best practices and updates in the delivery of equitable, high quality, client-centered sexual and reproductive health care that meets the unique needs of all patients in diverse settings. Join us for our two-day virtual conference that will feature inspiring plenaries, informative and inter-active workshops, and timely panel discussions presented by experts in the field from across the country.
Call for Workshop Proposals Due: November 5, 2021
Lift up the experiences of your patients and community and share your knowledge, perspective, and expertise at Women’s Health Update 2022! Health professionals interested in conducting a 60-minute workshop at Women’s Health Update 2022 must complete and submit this online proposal form by 5:00 PM (PT) Friday, November 5, 2021. All workshop presenters are invited and encouraged to join us for the entire conference at no-cost.
Workshop Focus Areas
We are looking for proposals that integrate and advance health equity in one or more of the following areas:
- ACCESS – to remove barriers to sexual and reproductive health care for all, through the implementation of innovative platforms and technology, telehealth, diverse modes of care, policy and advocacy
- QUALITY – to improve the delivery of sexual and reproductive health care through the implementation of best practices in the provision of clinical care, counseling, and improving patient experience and patient satisfaction
- INNOVATION – to advance health equity, facilitate resilience, and meaningfully impact patient experiences and sexual and reproductive health outcomes through research and innovative practices
A workshop selection committee will review all submitted proposals. Successful proposals will:
- Offer evidence-based best practices and innovative solutions that can be implemented in diverse settings
- Focus on equity and the needs of special populations including persons who have historically and continue to experience systematic marginalization including Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color, LGBTQ+ patients, individuals with limited English proficiency, and youth
- Provide practical skill-building and tools applicable to participants across the country
- Include opportunities for interactive discussion and involve multiple learning styles
Selection Process + Timeline:
- After uploading your proposal information by or before November 5, you will receive a confirmation email within 3 business days
- Our selection committee will review all proposals
- Individuals selected to present will be notified no later than November 30, 2021
- Presenters will receive complimentary registration for the conference (March 1-2, 2022)
Submit Proposals by November 5!
Thank you in advance for your interest in presenting at Women’s Health Update 2022, we are looking forward to reviewing your proposal.
Continuing education will be available. Please check back for more information.
Sponsors + Exhibitors
Conference Sponsors + Exhibitors support building the capacity of a diverse, informed sexual and reproductive health workforce to provide client-centered, high quality care through valuable educational opportunities. Women’s Health Update 2022 Sponsors + Exhibitors have access to a wide range of benefits and opportunities to elevate their brand, increase awareness about programs and services, and generate new marketing and sales connections. Learn more about sponsorships + fees.