Women's Health Update 2022
March 1 + March 2, 2022
8:30 am – 2:00 pm PST
Registration for Essential Access Health’s Women’s Health Update 2022 is now open! Register NOW to earn CEUs and join us at our discounted Early Bird Rate of just $125!
Although we miss gathering our Women’s Health Update community in-person, our virtual conference “venue” allows us to connect a national audience of health care providers in new and exciting ways.
Women’s Health Update 2022 will feature interactive and inspiring plenaries, panel discussions, and workshops designed to enhance clinical quality, advance health equity and inclusion in the delivery of sexual and reproductive health care, and promote innovative models of care in diverse health settings. Learn more about the conference.
Confirmed Plenary Presenters
We are thrilled to announce that Women’s Health Update 2022 will feature the following exciting plenary presenters:
- Monica McLemore, RN, PhD, FAAN, Associate Professor with tenure and an endowed chair in the Department of Family Health Care Nursing, University of California San Francisco
- Ushma Upadhyay, PhD, MPH, Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics, Gynecology + Reproductive Science, University of California San Francisco
- Joia Crear-Perry, MD, FACOG, Founder + President, National Birth Equity Collaborative
- Patty Cason, RN, MS, FNP-BC, President, Envision SRH
- Ina Park, MD, MS, Associate Professor, Department of Family + Community Medicine, University of California San Francisco
Continuing education will be available. Please check back for more information.
Thank you to our sponsors!