Internships at Essential Access Health
Essential Access Health’s Internship Program has facilitated internship placements in sexual and reproductive health care for over 20 years.
Career Track Opportunities
For graduate students in public health, health science, education, communications, public policy, advocacy and related fields, program benefits include:
- Year-round placements with flexible hours
- Marketable, hands-on experience in all aspects of sexual and reproductive health care
- Internship duties that meet field placement requirements
- Opportunities to develop relationships with professionals in the field
How to Apply - please submit
- A completed Application Form (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A current resume
- A cover letter that addresses why you are interested in pursuing an internship in sexual and reproductive health care.
To apply send all the above by e-mail to:
Questions? Call 213.386.5614 x4415