All clinic sites and local health jurisdictions (LHJs) receiving medication from Essential Access Health through the Chlamydia/Gonorrhea (CT/GC) Patient-Delivered Partner Therapy (PDPT) Distribution Program must agree to the following terms and conditions:
- Distribute medication from the CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program only to patient’s whose partner(s) are (a) unable or unlikely to seek prompt clinical services and (b) who they believe to be uninsured/underinsured. LHJs may also provide the medication to index patients during FDT, as appropriate.''
- Distribute medication from the CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program only at the participating clinic site or LHJ that requested the medication (medication ordered by LHJs for FDT can only be used for FDT). Medication from the CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program may not be shared with other clinic sites or LHJs.
- Patient education materials and a clinic referral must accompany all medication that is dispensed from the CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program.
- Designate one point-person to be responsible for ordering and management of medication from the CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program. Only this person will be able to order medication and submit medication log data for all affiliated clinic sites and LHJs participating in the program. All CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program communication from Essential Access Health will be directed to this person and other clinical staff may also be copied.
- The point-person and all site contact(s) must watch the PDPT webinar at least once, and again when an updated version is published and agree to be responsible for keeping all clinical staff informed about the appropriate uses of PDPT. While not a requirement, Essential Access Health recommends that the medical director or physician overseeing EPT/PDPT dispensing practices also watch the webinar at least once, and again when an updated version is published. I confirm that all program terms and conditions have been met, including the requirement that the point-person (myself) and site contact(s) (applicable to agencies and LHJs with multiple participating sites) have watched the Essential Access Health PDPT webinar at least one time within the past 12 months.
- Keep a log of all dispensed medication doses from the CT/GC PDPT Distribution Program at each participating clinic site or LHJ. Clinic sites and LHJs must be able to produce these medication logs at Essential Access Health's request.
- If an order was not received, contact email@example.com within 30 days of receipt of the shipment notification email from Essential Access Health. Essential Access Health assumes each clinic site or LHJ received their requested medication unless contacted to indicate otherwise.
Essential Access Health will follow up if there are any questions about information submitted on your registration form.