Women's Health Update 2017
Essential Access Health will present a full-day Women's Health Update this fall preceded by a half-day of pre-conference clinical skills workshops to enhance the capacity of health care professionals to offer high quality reproductive health care.
Women’s Health Update is a nationally recognized conference for busy health professionals seeking continued education, best practices, and current clinical guidelines for providing quality sexual and reproductive health care in diverse health settings.
Concurrent Pre-Conference Clinical Practica
Option A: Intrauterine Device (IUD) Placement + Removal
Option B: Nexplanon™ Placement + Removal
Option C: Advanced Colposcopy Case Studies
Women's Health Update
BREAKFAST PLENARY - Three Innovations that Will Impact Clinicians in the Next Three Years
- The Latest in Zika Screening & Education in Family Planning Settings
- Advanced Skills for Challenging IUC Placements and Removals
- Update on HIV Prevention for Women
- More Perfect, Less Typical: Increasing the Effectiveness of Second Tier Contraception
LUNCH PLENARY - The Federal and State Policy Landscape for Women’s Health
- Beyond the Individual: Exploration of STI Health Disparities Among High Impact Populations
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome: Now What Should We Do?
- Making Policy a Reality for Patients: Integrating New Reproductive Health Laws into Clinical Practice
- LARC Promotion: What It Is and What It Is Not
- STDs in LA County
- New Guidelines for Menopause Management
- New Contraceptive Methods on the Horizon
- Sexual Agency in the Era of Social Media
Who should attend:
- Nurse Practitioners
- Registered Nurses
- Physician Assistants
- Health Educators
- Public Health Professionals
Earn Continuing Education Credits!
See all CEUs available here.
For other training opportunities, visit EssentialAccessTraining. org
The California Endowment Conference Center
1000 N. Alameda Street
Los Angeles, CA 90012