Social Media Evaluation Intern
The STD Prevention Program Social Media Evaluation Intern will support formative and outcome evaluations of LA County social media campaigns targeting youth. Programmatic support will include evaluation design, focus group planning, implementation, and transcription. Additional tasks may be assigned based on the interests of the intern candidate. This is a paid, limited-term internship that will provide you with the opportunity to be part of Essential Access Health’s STD Prevention Program and strengthen your evaluation skills.
- Knowledge of STDs and sexual and reproductive health
- Experience with qualitative program evaluation (conducting interviews/focus groups; analyzing data)
- Advanced writing and communication skills
As an STD Prevention Program intern, you will establish and/or develop skills & experience in the following areas:
- Program Evaluation
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Establish professional contacts
How to Apply - please submit
- A completed Application Form (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A current resume
- A cover letter addressed to Open Door Coordinator, that includes why you are interested in pursuing an internship in sexual and reproductive health care.
To apply send all the above by e-mail to:
Mona Strehler (Open Door Coordinator)
Questions? Call 213.386.5614 x4415