Information Technology Intern
The Information Technology department of Essential Access Health (Essential Access) is seeking an Information Technology Intern who is currently pursuing degree in Computer Science, Information Science, similar related degree, or a certification in the Information Technology field.
Essential Access is a statewide organization that champions and promotes quality sexual and reproductive health care for all. Essential Access achieves their mission through an umbrella of programs and services including advanced clinical research, provider training, clinic support initiatives, advocacy and consumer awareness. Incorporated in 1968, Essential Access has offices in Northern and Southern California. Essential Access funds family planning and reproductive health services for low-income and uninsured clients through 65 health care organizations collectively, operating nearly 345 health centers serving 1,000,000 women, men and teens annually in 38 of California’s 58 counties.
- Solid knowledge of Windows 7 and Windows 10 software
- Solid knowledge of Mac OS/OSx software
- Ability to lift items of up to 50 pounds.
Learning may include;
- supporting a Helpdesk
- gaining a full understanding of computer installation and configuration both on and off a domain
- obtaining practical experience with entry-level System Administration
How to Apply - please submit
- A completed Application Form (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A current resume
- A cover letter addressing why you are interested in pursuing an internship in sexual and reproductive health care.
To apply send all the above by e-mail to:
Questions? Call 213.386.5614 x4415