Data + Reporting Manager
Essential Access Health (Essential Access) is seeking a Data + Reporting Manager to serve as the point person for all data and reporting relevant to our training and education division (the Learning Exchange). This person is responsible for building and maintaining databases, developing and creating routine program level reports, and analyzing data. Provides customer service and technical assistance to Learning Exchange training participants. This position is located in Los Angeles.
Essential Access Health champions and promotes quality sexual and reproductive health care for all. Essential Access achieves its mission through an umbrella of programs and services including clinic support initiatives, advanced clinical research, and provider training. Incorporated in 1968, Essential Access has offices in Northern and Southern California with 60 employees and an organizational budget of over $21 million.
Essential Access Health’s Learning Exchange – the training arm of the organization – is a nationally recognized provider of high-quality, evidence-based training and technical assistance. Leveraging experienced trainers, subject matter experts, and collaborative partnerships, we are at the forefront of efforts to ensure that health care providers have the key information and skills they need to counsel clients and provide high-quality sexual and reproductive health care.
- Manage technical and logistical aspects of Learning Exchange (LE) website activities (e.g. webinars, online trainings, registration and payment processes). Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain historical record of all LE training programs and activities
- Maintain and support all LE online registration sites and Essential Access Health websites
- Coordinate online event calendar and course offerings
- Create and maintain LE’s Learning Management System (LMS) environment. Activities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage participant video submissions process for course certification
- Coordinate and maintain new and existing content
- Assist member portal agencies with account, permissions and content setup
- Maintain and update user account information
- Provide customer service and technical support to users and/or members
- Participate in and provide support for LMS processes (e.g. quality assurance, usability and beta trainings)
- Compile, develop, and maintain reports on user activity in LMS, Webex, and other LE training programs
- Analyze data trends and performance to inform strategic decision-making
- Illustrate the breadth and depth of training activities using online heat mapping software
- Support marketing strategy development and activities, including maintaining and updating LE email marketing lists on a regular basis
- Design and format training and marketing materials using advanced desktop publishing skills and software
- Review, edit and support the creation, collection, management and duplication of all LE training materials, such as slides, handouts, online courses, videos, and flyers
- Improve, maintain, and update training tracking systems
- Initiate and lead activities to improve administrative efficiency and/or data quality
- Provide administrative support for LE projects and staff
- Additional duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent experience, required: Master’s degree or equivalent experience in public health, health sciences, or related field preferred
- The ability to handle multiple tasks and diverse projects simultaneously and within close timelines
- Technologically adept and with an interest in how to leverage technology to improve efficiency and outcomes: proficiency in Excel and Microsoft Word required
- Experience with cloud-based programs such as WebEx (webinars/online conferencing), Salsa Labs (email marketing), EventBrite (online registration), and/or InDesign (publishing) preferred
- Demonstrate independent decision making per scope of work
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
- Highly organized and strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting
- Ability to research and analyze various types of information
- Commitment to Essential Access Health’s mission of championing and promoting quality sexual + reproductive health care for all
- Ability to develop and maintain effective administrative procedures
- Able to travel up to 10% of the time
Interested candidates should submit a letter of interest and resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with Criminal Histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
Essential Access offers a competitive salary + benefits. Essential Access is an M/F, Disabled, and Vet EEO/AA Employer.