Accounting Intern (Los Angeles)
As part of Essential Access Health’s Accounting Department, the Accounting Intern will gain broad experience in accounting and budgeting. The intern will be assisting with various analytical accounting and budgeting tasks as well as conducting research on current/pending government regulations.
- College senior majoring in accounting
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Effective writing and verbal communication skills
Scope of the Assignment:
The accounting intern will be assisting with various accounting and budgeting tasks, as well as complete accounting related research projects.
- Learn to perform various accounting and budgeting tasks
- Refine on-line research techniques to conduct comprehensive research on current/pending government regulations
How to Apply - please submit
- A completed Application Form (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A current resume
- A cover letter addressed to Open Door Coordinator, that includes why you are interested in pursuing an internship in sexual and reproductive health care.
To apply send all the above by e-mail to:
Mona Strehler (Open Door Coordinator)
Questions? Call 213.386.5614 x4415