Accounting Intern (Los Angeles)
Essential Access Health (Essential Access), a non-profit organization is seeking an Accounting Intern. This is a paid internship that will provide you with the opportunity to be part of Essential Access Health’s Accounting Department and gain broad experience in accounting. The intern will be assisting with various accounting and budgeting tasks, as well as complete accounting related research projects. The successful candidate will be a college senior majoring in accounting or finance, with excellent analytical and problem solving skills. Must have effective writing and communication skills. This position is based out of Essential Access Health’s Los Angeles office.
- College senior majoring in accounting or finance
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Effective writing and communication skills
- Learn to perform various accounting tasks.
- Learn to perform general accounting entries and analytics.
- Demonstrate analytical and problem solving skills for general accounting analytics and related assignment such as: bank reconciliations, preparing expense allocations, preparing journal entries and review grant management reports.
- Refine on-line research techniques to conduct comprehensive research on current/pending government regulations.
How to Apply - please submit
- A completed Application Form (Get Adobe Acrobat Reader)
- A current resume
- A cover letter addressed to Open Door Coordinator, that includes why you are interested in pursuing an internship in sexual and reproductive health care.
To apply send all the above by e-mail to:
Mona Strehler (Open Door Coordinator)
Questions? Call 213.386.5614 x4415